Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Superbad

| Romantic | June 10, 2013

(My boyfriend will often go on weird tangents about superheroes. It’s one of the things I adore about him, figuring out where his mind is going. We’re snuggling in the morning before beginning our day.)

Boyfriend: “You know how you’re at a grocery store, and you see those pyramid type of displays? And how you’re at the front of it, looking, admiring, and thinking about how you don’t want to disturb it, but you want some of the product?”

Me: “Yeah…”

Boyfriend: “So, I was thinking about Superman. He could swoop in and take a can from the bottom-most end of the display, causing it to crash. But because he’s so fast, he’d do it, put the can in your hand, and be around the corner before anyone could see or react.”

Me: “Uh huh…”

Boyfriend: “Then I thought it’d be a cool TV show idea… ‘Superman: The Douche Moves’.”

(It’s now a running theme in our conversations: trying to find the ‘douche-iest’ things that Superman could do.)


This story is part of the Superman roundup.

Click here to read the next story!

Click here to go to the roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!