Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Super Fries Me

| Right | March 11, 2012

(I’m working as a register for a fast food restaurant.)

Me: “Hi, how can I help you today?”

Customer: “I would like an extra large fries.”

Me: “I’m sorry, we have discontinued the extra large fries, sir.”

Customer: “Just dump the fries into an extra large cup and give it to me!”

Me: “Um, let me go check with my manager if that’s all right.”

(While he waits, the customer behaves oddly and starts doing a jig in front of the counter. My manager says to give the customer what he wants.)

Me: “My manager has agreed to serve you the fries in an extra large cup.”

Customer: “Thank you!”

(I ring him up for an extra large soda, and then hand him the cup of fries with the lid on. He pays and inspects the cup.)

Customer: “I also need you to put soda and ice cream in here. These fries are too dry!”

Manager: *hesitantly* “Okay…”

(My manager takes the cup, pours soda and dispenses some ice cream onto the fries, and hands him a fork and spoon as well. The customer walks over to a table and begins eating.)

Customer: “This tastes funny! I want a full refund!”

Manager: “I’m sorry, sir, I cannot do that—”

(Suddenly, the customer throws the fork and spoon at us and spills some of his cup onto the counter trying to get it on me. He then goes outside and throws the cup into the window, splattering its contents everywhere, before storming off.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!