Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Stop And Stair, Part 2

| Right | November 7, 2015

(It’s around two am. A group of customers, in their mid 20s, a blonde woman, a brunette woman, and two guys, enter. They are all being rowdy and clearly very drunk.)

Me: “Guys, please keep it down. Some people on the first floor are trying to sleep.”

(Clearly annoyed that I rained on their parade, they scowl and press the button for the elevator. After a few minutes…)

Blonde Woman: “Hello?! Where’s the f****** elevator?”

Brunette Woman: “It sure is taking a loooong time.”

Blonde Woman: “Yeah, I might as well take the f****** stairs. Where’s the f***** stairs?!”

Me: “They’re right over there.” *points*

(The blonde woman stares at me like I just told her to run around outside naked, and just then the elevator doors swing open,)

Brunette Woman: “Come on, the elevator is finally here.”

(As they’re getting into the elevator, I hear the blonde woman say this in an insulted tone.)

Blonde Woman: “The clerk ACTUALLY told me where the stairs are! Can you believe it!?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!