Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Special Announcement: Exciting Changes To Not Always Right!

Right | December 2, 2020

Dear readers,

We’ve made some exciting changes to Not Always Right!

There are now several ways you can read the stories that you love, via the updated navigation bar at the top of the site:

  • Trending is the best of our most recent stories from all of our categories! It’s what’s hot, right now, as voted by you, our readers! We’ve changed our homepage from Right to Trending, but if you prefer the classic experience, that category can still be easily found in the navigation bar.
  • Newest is the classic “All” feed: it’s all of our newest stories, in the order they were published. This is for those who don’t want to miss a thing!
  • Popular is if you want to read a great story that you may have missed. This feed surfaces only great stories from our entire backlog!
  • Right, Working, and all of our other categories can still be easily found in the navigation bar for that classic Not Always Right experience!

There are also some new sections to help you find the best in our vast library of stories! Select the top-right menu icon if you’re on mobile. If you’re on desktop, you should see two new icons in our banner, top right!

  • Best Stories: (Trophy icon on Desktop) This is where to find our highest-voted stories of all time!
  • All Tags: (Tag icon on Desktop) This section is where you can find all of our stories divided by all of our tags. This is great if you want lots of stories about a specific subject or place.

We hope you enjoy these new ways to get to our very best stories, but we know we can always improve! We introduced some of these changes to a few of you in November and we’ve taken on board many of your suggestions. If you have any feedback for us, please don’t hesitate to let us know using our contact form.

The Not Always Right team

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!