Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Your Son Has Something To Tell You…

, , , , | Right | October 19, 2017

(I work as a manager for a supermarket. During times like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day we get in vast amounts of certain items that all go on offer. I have to jump on the checkouts to serve, as my current checkout operator needs a break. A male customer has come to my checkout holding flowers and a card for Mother’s Day. Please bear in mind that it is already Mother’s Day and we have sold through most of our stock.)

Me: “Hi there. How are you, and would you like any bags today?”

Customer: “No, I don’t want any of your f****** bags! What I do want to know is why [Store] employees are all a bunch of extortionate, immoral d****es?!”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir. Is there a problem? And if so, how can I help?”

Customer: “Oh, you can’t help me; all you workers are just mindless sheep, and you are the worst. You’re lower than dirt!”

(I take this a lot, so it doesn’t really bother me. His bill isn’t even that much; it is around £6.00.)

Me: “Well, that’s £6, sir.”

(He then threw the money down and walked away. Little did he know, though, his card said:

To Mum
Happy Mother’s Day
With love
From your Daughter)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!