Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Sometimes The Customers Boot Themselves

, , , | Right | CREDIT: badservicebabe | November 16, 2021

Customer: “I have a pair of [Brand] boots. I know it’s been over a year, but they are coming apart at the top. I have my receipt still and took it to the store, but they said they couldn’t do anything. Can you help?

Me: “When did you buy the boots?”

Customer: “November of 2019.”

It’s May of 2021.

Me: “It’s definitely well past our return policy, so let me check with management about if there is anything we can do.”

Management tells me there’s nothing we can do. He bought the boots a year and a half ago and they are just now coming apart? Sorry.

Me: “Okay, sir. Unfortunately, there’s nothing that we can do, considering you’ve had them for a year and a half, and our return policy is only thirty days.”

Most of the time, we are flexible, especially if they fall apart within six months, but a year and a half?!

Customer: “Okay, that’s fine, but I’m gonna let you know now, I’m never gonna buy these boots from you guys again.”

He then hung up, and I almost died laughing. Okay, sir. Believe me, that’s okay with us; you clearly don’t want to spend any money with us, anyway! I can’t believe people think they can exchange things after a year and a half of wearing them!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!