Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some People Need More Train(ing)

| Friendly | April 22, 2016

(I’m on a train back home to Manchester and the train stops at Birmingham New Street. This is normally a very busy stop and there are quite a few people that board. A little old Asian lady and what appears to be her granddaughter enter the carriage. The lady is obviously not in great health and is walking a little slowly. A really angry and pissed off looking guy comes stomping up behind her.)

Angry Guy: “MOVE! MOVE! F****** MOOOVE!”

(He then proceeds to shove past her which hurts the lady; many people shout and raise objections. The guy just sneers and sits down. When the lady comes next to me I grab her attention.)

Me: “I am sorry about that guy. I have an empty seat here which you are welcome to!”

Lady: “Thank you, my dear, but we would like to sit together.”

Granddaughter: “Yeah, thank you.”

(The granddaughter then angrily looks at the angry guy who is attempt to avoid eye contact.)

Granddaughter: “AS FOR YOU — SHOVING MY GRANDMA OUT THE WAY?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

Angry Guy: *mumbles* “Didn’t f****** do nothing!”

Granddaughter: “YOU’RE AN A**-HOLE!”

(For the rest of the journey, the guy was given plenty of dirty looks and he pouted angrily until he got off a few stops later.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!