Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some People Have Been Disabled All Their Wife

, , , , , | Friendly | November 26, 2018

This was a story my father told me back when we lived on an Air Force Base. The Air Force has a place called the Base Exchange; it’s a military department store. Like all stores, it has handicapped parking. One day a lady is about to pull into one of said spots when another zooms into the spot.

The lady who gets out of the car in the handicapped spot has no sticker and no mark on her license plate. The first lady clearly has the blue rear view mirror tab plus a sticker. She rolls down her window to ask the lady in a hurry if she could move or put up her handicapped tab. She says this all politely. The lady in a hurry proceeds to rant at nearly the top of her lungs about how she can park wherever the h*** she wants, that her husband makes way more than here, and that she should mind her own business.

The first lady who has the proper stickers is obviously upset, so she goes to BX management, and they eventually notify the SPs (Security Police). But when they hear who the rude lady is, they call someone else. It turns out she is married to a general, who personally comes down to tell her that she has no right to do something like that and that he isn’t paying to get the car back when it gets towed. Apparently, this isn’t the first time she has done this, but this time he’s calling her out in front of others, tired of this. He personally apologizes to the lady who needed the spot and has his fuming, embarrassed wife do the same.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!