Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some Customers Leave Big Shoes To Fill

, , , , , | Right | December 11, 2010

(While standing in line as a customer, I notice a father and his two children in front of me. The son, about age eight, is sporting a Mohawk about as tall is he is. He looks positively adorable and when he turns and smiles at me, I return the smile.)

Boy: *tugging on his father’s coat* “Daddy, don’t flash all that money in your wallet! That b**** will take it! You always say how b****es are after your money!”

(The father laughs and agrees until he notices that his son’s free hand is pointing directly at me. The daughter, about age twelve, slaps him on the back of the head.)

Daughter: “Shut up, dumb-***! That b**** don’t want Dad’s money!”

(The father starts to feel uncomfortable with so many people staring. Not wanting to reprimand their behavior but still wanting to make some parental effort, he starts lecturing his son about how his shoes are dirty. Another customer behind me comes to my rescue.)

Another Customer: “If I were you, I’d be more worried about the dirt coming out of the other end of them!”

(The father fell silent, the children stopped calling me a b****, and I got one of my blouses for free.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!