Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some Customers Are Complete Trash

| Right | April 24, 2017

I work part-time at a well-known fast food restaurant. After a busy lunch period, I’m in the dining room cleaning up. The floor is absolutely filthy after having some 2500 people through the doors in around two hours or so.

After changing bins and clearing tables, I sweep and mop the entire floor. While I am doing this, a female customer is watching me from a nearby table with her two small children. They eat their meals and linger for a while, with the mother continuing to watch me and the two children playing with the toys that came with their meals.

It takes me about 45 minutes to finish sweeping and mopping the floor. I finally finish the last corner and just as I’m putting the mop back in the bucket, the woman stands up with her two kids and begins to walk towards me carrying their tray. I am standing near the bins, so I think nothing of it.

They stopped next to the bins, and the mother made eye contact with me, pulled the lid off her almost full large soda and poured the entire thing on the floor, never breaking eye contact. She then dropped the cup, lid, and straw, as well as the entire tray of rubbish, onto the ground into the soda, and then proceeded to walk over it, and out of the store. I was too shocked to even respond.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!