Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Solved The Problem In A Snap

| Right | April 25, 2013

(I work in a cosmetics store. My area is extremely busy, with everybody wanting my help at the same time. A rather large family come in, wanting to look at lipsticks. I show them the area, and excuse myself to help Customer #1, who has been waiting patiently.)

Me: “Okay, so this one reduces wrinkles, this one has Vitamin E, and this one has B.”

Customer #1: “Oh, okay, I used this one at home. I want a change, so which would you suggest?”

Me: “Well yo—”

(Just then, Customer #2, a man in the large family, snaps his fingers at me, interrupting me.)

Customer #2: “Excuse me.”

Me: “Give me one second, and I’ll be right with you, sir.”

(Customer# 2 than snaps his fingers at me AGAIN. Customer# 1 looks visibly annoyed, and her face goes white.)

Me: “Sir, that is extremely rude. Please do not snap your fingers at me; I will be right with you as soon as I am finished.”

(Customer# 2 goes to open his mouth, when Customer# 1 snaps.)

Customer #1: “Don’t you even start with her! How dare you treat her like that! Can’t you see she’s working as hard as she can, with a big smile on her face? She’s so sweet, and she’s been nothing but nice to everybody, and trying to help everybody at once! So shut your mouth and wait!”

(Customer#2 is aghast; his jaw is hanging open. He grabs his family, and leaves with his tail tucked between his legs. I give Customer #1 a hug. She made my day!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!