Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

So Many Different Levels Of WTF?

, , , , , , | Right | June 21, 2019

(It’s a humdrum day at the information desk. No one’s bothered to ask me anything so far, and I’m wondering what to do when my shift is finished. Suddenly, I hear this come from the computer area.)

Customer: “F***!”

(I walk over to the person who cussed and try to politely get his attention.)

Me: “Sir, I’m sorry to bother you, but I’m afraid you can’t talk like that in the library. It’s against the rules.”

(His reaction? The guy stands straight up, gets exactly two inches from my face — to the point where our noses almost touch — and growls.)

Customer: “I’m the son of a black panther, you f****** honky! I’ve been shot twice, stabbed twice, and I’ll be more than happy to do the same to you if you don’t f*** off and leave me alone! We cool, white boy?!”

Me: *not intimidated in the least* “Sir, regardless, if you continue to talk like that, there will be consequences.”

Customer: “Yeah, we cool. F*** off.” *sits back down*

(Naturally, this is the part where I sneak off where he can’t hear me and call 911. When the officers arrive — they send four, since he made a credible death threat — this is what happens next:)

Officer: “Sir, is it true that you threatened to kill this man?”

Customer: “Aww, c’mon, man! I’m not Donald Trump!”

(The kicker? Despite being banned for a year, he tried to come back no more than a week later! I saw him on the children’s floor, no less! When the cops escorted him out, again, he gave the same excuse/alibi.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!