So Long, Sexism, Part 2! This week, we feature another five stories of employees dealing with (and often overcoming) sexist remarks from customers! Visit So Long, Sexism, Part 1.
- Hung Up On Gender (2,044 thumbs up)
This sexist video game store customer had better phone it in, because female employees are here to stay!
- Ready, Aim, Equality (1,777 thumbs up)
Misogynists don’t have a “shot” of getting a firearm from this gun store.
- Equality Is Worth Fighting For (1,343 thumbs up)
She may be petite, but this boxing supervisor will take the fight to any man!
- Lighten My Load, Moisten My Road (1,659 thumbs up)
A female staff who doesn’t mind carrying her own weight? Not if this customer has anything to slosh about it…
- Your Own Worst Critic (1,299 thumbs up)
A badly parked car drives home the point that sometimes sexism starts at home!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!