Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Snapchat Brat

, , , , , | Learning | May 23, 2019

(It’s right after PE and I’m getting changed. In our school, there is a rule that we cannot have our phones out in the locker room. Many people, often time the girls who do our Strength and Conditioning class, don’t follow this rule. Normally, it’s not a problem because they’re just checking the time, but this takes the cake. I notice that a girl has her phone out and that I don’t have a shirt on.)

Me: “Hey, [Girl], can you put away your phone?”

(She glares and turns on her phone to show that the Snapchat camera is on.)

Me: “Please put away your phone! It’s the rule!”

Girl: “Why? It’s not like it’s harming you.”

Me: “Please! Your Snapchat camera is on, and I’m not wearing a shirt! Now follow the rule and please put away your phone!”

Girl’s Friend: “Just because it’s bothering you it doesn’t mean she has to.”

(I have a bit of a phobia of people taking pictures of me without permission, and it doesn’t help that [Girl’s Friend] has her phone like she’s taking a photo.)

Me: *yelling* “PUT AWAY YOUR PHONE! PEOPLE IN HERE ARE CHANGING! I DON’T HAVE A SHIRT ON AND YOUR PHONE, [GIRL], HAD THE SNAPCHAT CAMERA OPEN!”

(Both girls put away their phones and left, giving me a disgusted sneer. I forgot about this until I was pulled out in both third and eighth periods, in which I had to see my counselor and the assistant principal. They ended up going through the girls’ phones, but didn’t find any problematic photos. The phones were then taken away. I also filled out a form which gave my description of what happened. I hope they get punished by their parents!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!