Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Should Have Coughed Up The Coupons Earlier

, , , , , | Right | April 20, 2020

A customer rushes in ten minutes before we close looking visibly distressed. She rushes right up to me and my manager.

Customer: “Okay, um, it’s okay if you guys can’t do this, but I left some coupons at home but I’m completely out of dog food. If I bring the food back with the receipt, can I get the money off?”

Manager: “No, sorry, we can’t do that. Coupons must be used at time of purchase.”

Customer: “Are you kidding me? I don’t have any dog food left! You’ve already made me come out here when I’m sick, and now I can’t get my money back?”

She storms off to get her dog food without waiting for a reply, the whole time coughing very loudly. My manager and I exchange confused looks while we wait for her. She slams her dog food on the table and coughs again.

Customer: “I’m not even supposed to be outside! I have whooping cough! I just want my dog food!”

Manager: “Ma’am, if you have whooping cough, why are you here? You could be spreading it to other people!”

She gave him a dirty look, grabbed her dog food, and stormed out of the store, coughing some more.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!