Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

She Has Some Serious Baggage

, , , | Right | September 7, 2020

I work as a cashier a big Dutch supermarket chain. An old woman in a mobility scooter comes up to my register.

Me: “Good morning, ma’am.”

The old woman remains silent. I start ringing her up.

Old Woman: “Put it in a bag.”

Me: “Yes, ma’am, and that will be a total of seventeen euros, please.”

Old Woman: “Put it in a bag.”

Me: “Yes, ma’am.”

I put her groceries in a plastic bag.

Me: “Would you like to pay cash or with a card?”

Old Woman: “Put it in a bag, b****.”

Me: “I already put it in a bag, ma’am.”

The lady continues shouting at me to put her stuff in a bag and throws ten euros on the register.

Me: *Trying to stay polite* “Ma’am, as it is a total of seventeen euros, I need seven more, please.”

Old Woman: “You b****, just put the d*** things in a bag!”

Me: “Ma’am, I already did that; you can see it laying at the other side of the register.”

She ended up throwing another ten euros on the register, and she made a fuss about me not giving enough money back. In her defense, maybe she had an illness that made her act like that. I don’t know. I have been working for two and a half years as a cashier, but that was the first time a customer called me a b****!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!