Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

She Does NOT Get A Five-Star Rating!

, , , | Right | CREDIT: akioamadeo | March 3, 2021

I work for a ride-share and food-delivery app and you soon learn the best hot-spots for driving around to get plenty of deliveries. Since these orders have gotten more popular the food places at these hot-spots have a shelf inside where you can just go in, take the order that’s yours, and leave. It really helps to expedite the process of your deliveries so you can make more money.

I’ve come to know a few of the employees at this one place, and I also eat there before going home. At this time there are a lot of orders on the shelf so I’m scanning them to find the name and number that matches my order. I come across it and as I’m grabbing the bag a loud woman’s voice stops me momentarily.

Customer: “What do you think you are doing!? I’ve seen you once already! Are you stealing more food!”

Me: “Um, I’m sorry, ma’am, but I’m not stealing food. I work for [Delivery App] and I’m delivering these food orders.”

I motion to my shirt that has the company logo on it. I bought it to look more professional.

Customer: *Screeching.* “You’re nothing but I liar and a thief! And I know one when I see one!”

She is actually blocking my path.

Me: “Listen Lady If I was actually stealing food from this place do you honestly think I would come back not ten minutes later to steal more? I’m just doing my job, honest.”

Customer: “Don’t sass me, young lady! And if you got away with it once already of course you would just do it again, and it’s about time somebody stopped you!”

She says this, putting her hands on her hips all puffing up and high and mighty.

Customer: “You need to learn your lesson so I’m calling the cops!”

She declares this while pulling out her phone. I just roll my eyes at her.

Me: “I don’t have time for this.”

I have clients waiting for their food. She tries to block me again but I just bypass her entirely as she isn’t able to cover all the exit doors. This crazy woman actually follows me into the parking lot and screaming.

Customer: “I’m going to call [Delivery App] and get you fired! I’m reporting your license plate to the cops! You’ll be arrested before the day is through!”

I just smile at her.

Me: “F*** off lady. Call [Delivery App] all you want and call the cops too, but since you have no proof the cops can’t do anything and you are not my client either so [Delivery App] can’t do anything either and won’t.”

Customer: Yelling. “You can’t speak to me like that!”

Me: “Yes I can. As far as we are concerned I’m just another person, I don’t work for this restaurant, and I certainly don’t work for you, so I can speak to you any d*** way I well please, that’s the beauty of being self-employed. So I’ll say it again just for fun… F*** OFF!”

I get into my car and make sure to lock the doors. This insane woman actually stands behind my car, which prevents me from pulling out. She is on her phone and I assume she is calling the cops. I just blare the horn on my car, which looks like it scares the h** out of her and she finally moves. I pull out and make my delivery just fine.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!