Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

She Definitely Won’t Be Cast As A Good Client

, , , | Right | November 17, 2022

I’m a portrait photographer. Two college girls asked me to do a very quick session with them so they would have headshots for an audition. It was a bit of a rush, but I managed to schedule them, and we did the shoot a week before they needed them.

The photos were uploaded on Tuesday so they would have plenty of time to choose a photo to print. They just needed to tell me which un-watermarked photos to send them. The first girl picked out her choice the next day.

Me: “When is your friend going to come in?”

Client: “She’s a really bad texter. I’ll get back to you when I hear something.”

I didn’t hear from either of them until Friday. After a few failed attempts to contact the “bad texter,” I wrote her friend.

Me: “Doesn’t your friend need her photo tomorrow?”

Client: “I’ll ask her when I see her.”

The day of the audition came and went. I asked the one I could contact what her friend did for a headshot. It turns out that her friend just printed a photo with a watermark. How professional of her.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!