Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

She Also Has A Cape That Lets Her Fly

, , | Right | April 22, 2008

(We have a female customer who is a regular but definitely has some kind of mental issues. On every visit to our branch she also uses the safe deposit box.)

Customer: “Excuse me, there’s something wrong with my safe deposit box.”

Me: “Oh, I’m terribly sorry, ma’am. What is the problem so we can rectify it for you?”

Customer: “Every time I visit my safe deposit box I find things that I never put there. Someone has been taking things in and out of my box!”

Me: “I assure you that this is not possible because every box requires two keys in order to open. You have one side and the bank retains the other. Only you have the issued keys.”

Customer: “I know you are lying. I know you have a key that opens every box because one time a friend of mine gave me a key to the city and I went around opening all the doors.”

Me: “Okay… I’m going to have to refer you to my manager.”


This story is part of the Customers-Who-Make-You-Say-WTF roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

12 Strange Stories About Weird, Odd, Bizarre, And Curious Customers!

 

Read the next Customers-Who-Make-You-Say-WTF roundup story!

Read the Customers-Who-Make-You-Say-WTF roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!