Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Serving Your Pie And Eating It Too

, , , , , | Right | June 9, 2012

(Three teenagers come into the restaurant where I work.)

Teenage Girl #1: “Okay, so we’ll have three large fountain drinks, six orders of fries, three cookies, and one large pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust.”

Me: “Okay, that’ll be [amount].”

(They pay and sit down at a table together with their order. Much to my surprise, Teenage Girl #2 and Teenage Boy get out their own packed lunches and put them in the middle of the table to share. They all eat, everyone having a bit of everything. As I sit down at a nearby table for my break, I overhear them talking.)

Teenage Girl #2: “Okay, so maybe ordering a large pizza WASN’T the greatest idea.”

Teenage Boy: “It was the extra fries that did it for me.’

Teenage Girl #1: “So what do we do with the extra pizza?

Teenage Girl #2: “The box is too big for us to lug it around.”

Teenage Boy: “Well, crap. We just wasted some money.”

Teenage Girl #2: “Wait, I have an idea!”

(She gets up, takes the box, and walks over to me while her friends watch on in confusion.)

Teenage Girl #2: “Do you like pepperoni pizza?”

Me: “Um, yeah?”

(Without another word, she drops the box in front of me and walks away. She and her friends leave the restaurant before I get a chance to say thank you. For the record, the pizza was delicious!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!