Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Service Not Worth Talking About

| Working | July 22, 2016

(I just got back from the hospital where the doctors told me I likely had strep throat. Because of this, my throat hurts and I am having a difficult time talking. I decide to get myself a smoothie to soothe my throat. I walk into to juice shop and knock on the counter)

Worker: *looking down at the register* “What can I get for you today?”

(I rap the counter again and tried to draw the attention to the fact that I can’t speak. At this point, a man walks in and gets in line behind me.)

Worker: “What?!” *still looking down at the register*

(Feeling very silly now, I knock the counter a third time and am waving my hand in front of her, but still she won’t look up.)

Worker: “Would you hurry up and order?! I don’t have all day!”

Man Behind Me: “Excuse me, miss, but if you would bother to look, you would realize this man can’t speak.”

(The woman looked up quickly to see me pantomiming in front of her and turned beet red. In her flustered state, her phone flew out of her hand and we could see she had been playing Angry Birds the entire time.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!