Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56761

Unfiltered | March 15, 2016

(one time I was working as a intern for a non profit company and I was getting use to the boss who I would be working for, working in marketing I thought the very 1st day would have been easier but then I realized that the boss had unrealistic time expectations, also I was only in the building once so I had no idea where anything was)

Me: Hello I reporting for my 1st day of work

Boss: Hello (my name) I need you to change the schedule around to fit my other employee’s with a better time slots. Wash my car. Make these phone calls to make sure these appointment’s are still on time. I want you to restock the entire closet with what ever the office needs. Then I need you to sort, file and mail over 300 letters to these people on this list. (Ect ect with other various tasks.)

(They also said this with in one breath and in 15 seconds so I was writing down everything so I wouldn’t forget. With in 5 seconds after they stopped talking, they looked up from their computer at me and they said)

Boss: *looks around in amazement* did you get all of that done so fast?

Me: I’m still writing this stuff down and you just told me that would have been amazing if I could do all that with in 15 seconds.

(afterwards they went back to their computer like I just nodded yes and told me to do more stuff for them. Worst internship ever)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!