Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Saint Patrick’s Day Roundup 2019

| Right | March 17, 2019

Saint Patrick was the patron saint of Ireland. The day has become celebrated by all and is associated with fun and beer and shamrocks, which are supposed to represent good luck.

Here are some of our favorite stories about luck, good and bad.  We hope you only have good luck this Saint Patrick’s Day.  Enjoy!

 

The Luck Of The Irish — Even when you’re not Irish, you’re Irish?

The Matrix Rejected — There are superstitions, and then…

Lady Bug Luck — When luck turns into an infestation.

Worst Of Luck To You — Maybe good luck is a jinx?

BLT, Better Luck Tomorrow — Seems to be a new definition of BLT.

As-Sale-ing Your Manager — Bad luck brings a good sale!

From Lucifer To Lucky — A quick change of numbers means a quick change of luck?

Incoming Comments About Outgoings — What some think is luck can actually be hard work.

Unlucky For Some — Different cultures, different unlucky numbers.

Pulling Your Leg — Now that’s bad luck!

The Customer Is Fruit Loops — This customer is magically delicious!

 

Has luck been good or bad in your life? Do you have any good stories about your luck?  Tell your tales in the comments below, or send it to us here!

 

NB: An earlier version of this roundup said that shamrocks are four-leaf clovers. As our astute readers mentioned, they are three-leaf clovers. The editors of NAR regret our error.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!