Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Frozen

| Friendly | September 15, 2015

(I live with a couple of roommates that I met online. Roommate #1 is an extremely easy going guy, and owns the house. Roommate #2 is a woman a little younger than I am. She likes a lot of cutesy things, like Disney and anime. She and I get along less and less, until one day this conversation happens when our Internet has gone out for about a day.)

Roommate #1: “Hey, our Internet is out. If you want, though, you can try resetting the modem, because we have NOT done that yet.”

Me: “If by ‘not done that yet’ you mean ‘we’ve done it several times’ then no, we haven’t thought to try it at all.”

Roommate #2: “We could do without your sarcasm.”

Me: “I can’t help it! It’s who I am!

Roommate #2:” Yeah, and you’re also the kind of person to [brings up a thing I said about her a while back].”

Me: “That was two months ago! And I’ve said REPEATEDLY that I was sorry, AND tried to make it up to you multiple times! Get over it already!”

Roommate #2: “Yeah, well, that put you on my ‘hate forever’ list!”

(A couple of minutes later, Roommate #1 and #2 go up to talk. I’m not usually one for Disney songs, but the opportunity was just too good to leave it alone.)

Me: *as loudly and melodically as I can* “LET IT GOOO! LET IT GOOO!!”

Roommate #2: “GO TO HELL!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!