Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Resembling Your Way Of Thinking

, , , , | Right | January 12, 2019

I’m a medical resident. One of my consultants in the hospital, [Consultant #1], resembles me a lot in looks to the point that people keep asking me whether I’m related to her, which I am not. It comes to the point where I joke to my friends that whenever I don’t feel like making presentations and whatnot I could ask [Consultant #1] to replace me and no one would know the difference. It’s also worth noting that we residents have morning lectures every day, and during such lectures, consultants take turns acting as the coordinators every week, and if they’re not available, another consultant will replace them.

One day, the coordinator of the week, [Consultant #2], wasn’t there by the time the morning lectures usually start, and she didn’t answer any calls. My friend then went to find a replacement and met [Consultant #1], who was about to enter the conference room. They asked her whether she could become the coordinator that day.

According to my friend, upon hearing that she would have to act as the coordinator, [Consultant #1] immediately fled, saying, “No, no, just consider me [My Name]!”

I laughed my head off at that, and was glad to know that apparently [Consultant #1] had the same thought as me regarding our resemblances!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!