Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Remember, Remember, Any Day In November

| Right | January 1, 2016

(We offer our season subscribers the exclusive ability to exchange their tickets to another performance if something comes up in their schedule. It’s a week before the next show begins and I’m on the phone with a subscriber.)

Me: “Okay, I have your record up. Which performance did you want to exchange?”

Customer: “This one. I want to move it to next Saturday instead.”

Me: *clarifying* “You’d like to change from NEXT Saturday Nov. 7th to the following Saturday Nov. 14th?”

Customer: “Yeah, yeah. I want to move from this Saturday to next Saturday.”

Me: “You actually have next Saturday Nov. 7th already. Are you looking to move to the Saturday after – Nov 14th?”

Customer: “No. I’ve got THIS Saturday. I need to move it.”

Me: “You have next Saturday, Nov 7th.”

Customer: “No. I have THIS Saturday.”

Me: “We don’t have a performance this Saturday, The show begins next Tuesday Nov. 3rd, and you’re scheduled for Saturday Nov. 7th.”

Customer: “Wait, wait, wait… Wait… I… Oh. I have this – I think I wrote it in my calendar wrong. So I have the 7th?”

Me: “Yes.”

Customer: “Well, the 7th works fine for me. I have to go somewhere on Halloween, so I thought I had to switch it.”

Me: “So the 7th is fine?”

Customer: “Yeah, looks like I’m all set.”

Me: “Great! We’ll see you then!”

Customer: “Oh! Wait a minute.”

Me: “Yes?”

Customer: “Is Halloween on November 7th?”

Me: “…Uh, no.”

Customer: “Okay, then. Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks! Bye!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!