Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Reasons Why Customer Service Should Be Mandatory: #2

, , , , | Right | January 1, 2018

(This comment is left on a satisfaction survey a customer filled out online, which gets posted in the break room.)

Customer Comment: “I came in the other day during your summer sale and you guys were super busy. There were employees on the sales floor, but they were too preoccupied helping other customers, so I was never able to get any help. When I was ready to check out, all of the registers were open and the cashiers seemed to be going fast, but the line was way too long, so I just put all my things on hold and left. I don’t think I’ll come back for them, though. I think you guys are doing something wrong. Maybe hire some more people and have your employees stay later after closing, so the store isn’t such a mess when you’re busy like that and customers are leaving their crap everywhere.”

(The survey also stated that this customer came in five hours after we opened for the day, on one of our busiest days of the summer. I don’t think they’ve ever worked a day of retail in their life!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!