Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28460

Unfiltered | July 1, 2017

(I love writing and tend to write a lot of fiction for fun/as a hobby. I’m talking to a friend who also enjoys writing. While we met in person, we live in two different countries that are far apart and therefore keep in touch via instant messaging. I’m female and he’s male. He’s trying to convince me to make a character exactly like him for the fun of it, but I’d been saying no for various reasons. I told my best friend what he was asking me to do and she said it was a great idea; I sent him screenshots of what she said, with a message saying I’m still on the fence.)

Friend: But, you’ve got two people still egging you on in this!

Friend *a moment later*: Here, how about you do me, and I do you?

(There is a pause as we both realise the implications of this.)

Friend: NON-SEXUALLY

Me: -blinks-

Me *a moment later*: Holy sh**. No thanks.

Him: Anyway. Ignoring that…

Me: WELL THAT TOOK A WEIRD TURN. MOOOOOVING ON

Him *trying to fix his mistake*: How about you write me and I write you…?

(We laugh about it and carry on. I took him up on the offer of writing the other, eventually, so I guess that’s going to be interesting.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!