Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Put Me In The Black With Green Or I’ll See Red

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: ish*tmyselfdaily | April 2, 2021

A guy comes to the register. He wants to buy a shirt and a pair of socks, but the shirt has a small, extremely washable stain on it, so we have to give him a 10% discount on that one item. I give him the total. He tells me several times that I didn’t put in the discount, but the discount only takes off $1, so he decides he doesn’t want the socks.

I hand him the receipt.

Customer: “Actually, I changed my mind. I do want the socks.”

So, I have to go through the whole process again. I hand him his change and shut the drawer, and he turns around and holds out one of the dollar bills and doesn’t say anything.

Me: “What’s wrong?”

Customer: “I don’t like the color of this dollar. It’s old and discolored.”

We had a max capacity of ten in our store, and the line had nine people waiting to checkout, but this dude was standing there demanding that I exchange the dollar for a greener one.

Thankfully, my coworker came out and traded him a dollar from his own wallet and the dude left.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!