Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Purses Curses!

, , , | Right | April 6, 2021

I’m working at the jewelry counter of a big box store when I hear a noise from the purses, which are nearby. I then hear someone yell, “F*** this place!” and then stomp off. There is a customer browsing, and we give each other a look.

Me: “Sounds like someone is having a tantrum.”

Customer: “Yep.”

Me: “I should probably go check that out.”

I walk over to the aisle and see purses all over the floor. I walk out into the main aisle and see the supervisor and the manager standing there. I can tell by the looks on their faces that the customer had just stormed past them.

Me: “That customer just threw my purses all over the floor.”

My supervisor later told me that the customer was upset because the service desk wouldn’t take back her return, and on her way out of the store, she swept her arm across a clothing table and knocked all the clothes all over the floor. My supervisor also told me that the manager had said if the customer came back, she would be removed from the store.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!