Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Property Mismanagement

, , , | Right | January 17, 2023

I am a receptionist at an affordable housing property management company. We get calls all the time from people who are interested in applying for one of our properties, so it’s my job to answer these calls and direct the people to where they can fill out an application. Today, I receive a call from an older lady.

Me: “Good morning, [Company], how can I help you?”

Caller: “I’m interested in your properties. Tell me about them.”

Me: “Certainly, ma’am. You can look up all of our properties at [Website] and apply directly online.”

Caller: “I don’t use a computer.”

Me: “That’s okay, you can also swing by our office at [address] and pick up a physical application. All of our properties and their amenities are listed there, as well.”

Caller: “I don’t drive. Why can’t you tell me about the properties over the phone?”

Me: “Ma’am, with all due respect, we have over forty properties in our city alone. If you have a specific place you’re interested in—”

Caller: *Click*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!