Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pre-Disorder

, , , , | Right | August 18, 2018

(I work for a video game company doing technical support. Our customers are quick to complain, and as you can imagine, they can be particularly difficult, and often do not think twice about demanding… well, anything.)

Customer: ”I didn’t receive my pre-order bonus items; where are they?!”

Me: ”I’m sorry to hear that, sir. Did you pre-order the game?”

Customer: ”I bought it on the day of release.”

Me: ”Okay, sir, I’m afraid you need to have pre-ordered the game to receive the pre-order bonus items.”

Customer: ”BUT I WANT THEM! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF I WANT THEM?”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but there’s nothing I can do if you didn’t pre-order the items that are pre-order only.”

Customer: ”Thanks for nothing. This is the worst service I have ever received!”

(The customer hung up the phone and sent several abusive messages to us afterwards. I was just surprised that he didn’t understand that you had to pre-order to gain pre-order items.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!