Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pouring Oil On To These Troubled Waters

, , , | Right | December 16, 2018

(Our store has a policy that if a gas motor item has had gas and oil put into it, it is no longer returnable. This happens when someone tries to return a mower.)

Me: “Did you put gas and oil into it?”

Customer: “Yeah, I tried to start it and it wouldn’t pull.”

Me: “Sorry, sir, but since you added fluids, it is no longer returnable. You can take it to a repair center free of charge, as you bought the warranty.”

Customer: “Are you f****** kidding me? I work seven days a week and only get three hours off. I have no time to go to a center; give me a new f****** mower.”

Me: “Sir, I can’t.”

Customer: “Well, f*** you, then! Let me speak to a manager.”

(The manager is on his way over already because of the fuss created.)

Manager: “Sir, I can give you the address to the repair center.”

Customer: “I already told your stupid employee that I don’t have any time. Now, give me a new g**d*** mower!”

Manager: “Sir, there is nothing I can do besides—”

Customer: “Well, so much for customer f****** service!” *gives the mower a massive kick and storms out*

Manager: “Guess he didn’t need to mow his grass, then.”

(Funny thing was, that policy was posted in big block letters on the receipt that he brought in to try to return it.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!