Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Polite Or Flight

| Right | July 27, 2016

(We are hosting a small film festival with another local movie theater and we reserve the credit card machine for the film festival movies only. This means that our regularly scheduled movies are cash only. Some customers are annoyed by this but this particular customer threw a hissy fit. This happens to my coworker who is probably one of the sweetest, most polite people I have ever met.)

Coworker: “Hello, ma’am, just to let you know, because of the film festival we are only accepting cash for the other films.”

Customer: “Are you f****** kidding me? What the f*** am I supposed to do?”

Coworker: “I’m sorry, but there is an ATM at the store down the street.”

Customer: “This is f****** ridiculous!” *storms out*

Coworker: “Have a nice day!”

(The customer comes back five minutes later.)

Customer: “HOW DARE YOU?! WHAT THE F*** GOOD DOES IT DO ME OR DO YOU TO TELL ME TO HAVE A NICE DAY WHEN I’M CLEARLY UPSET?!”

Coworker: “Okay, theater two! Enjoy the show!”

Customer: *storms off towards the theater*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!