Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Plugging That Whole Thing Into Something Else

, | Right | May 21, 2017

(In our store, we sell all sorts of electronics and accessories.)

Sales Representative: “Good morning. How can I help you?”

Customer: “Do you carry a USB to H barrel power cables?”

Sales Representative: “Yes, we do.” *proceeds to cable aisle to show the customer the cable*

Customer: “This is great. I have a USB charging adapter; can we see if it will work?”

Sales Representative: “Sure, let’s go over to the customer service desk to plug it in and see.” *thinking nothing more of what the device may be*

Customer: “I just found this on the street and want to see if it will work.” *proceeds to pull out a dildo from his pocket*

Sales Representative: *taken aback from the sight and the fact that the customer just said he found it on the street* “Go ahead, sir. YOU can plug it in yourself.”

Customer: *plugs the device in, sure enough it works* “Great.”

Sales Representative: “Okay? Let’s go back over to my till and ring your purchase up.” *trying to hide a smile*

(The customer pays for the cable and walks out of the store.)

Sales Representative: *to other employees that saw the transaction* “Really, did that really happen?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!