Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pissing Your Future Away

| Friendly | April 3, 2017

While in college, I work for the crew who cleans up the dorms during the summer. My coworkers ALL smoke pot off and on the job. After two years I am starting to feel left out and wondering if my desire to not smoke should change.

I have a coworker, nice guy, always high, who has aspirations of becoming a boxer. In order to pass the drug text for his next fight he gets someone to piss in a water bottle for him and carries it around shoved down his pants to ‘keep it at the right temperature’ for the rest of the work day.

As per usual of our ‘work’ day we clean in the morning and then find a room to hang out in for the next four hours.

I’m at the point of wondering if I dare ask for a hit — then it happens.

My coworker, fidgeting around had pulled the bottle of piss out of his pants and is talking. Without even realizing what he is doing he takes off the cap and proceeds to take a huge swig!

Immediately everyone sitting at the table with him jerks back, and a look of horror crosses his face as he realizes he has just drank another dude’s piss and spit-sprays what he hasn’t swallowed across the room.

Needless to say any desire I had to fit in with the pot smoking died right there. Also he had to scrub down that room by himself because, crew leader or not, the rest of us weren’t going to touch it.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!