Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Interrupting The Work Flow

| Working | September 30, 2013

(My crew has just recently gotten a new supervisor who has a problem with people being out of their assigned aisles. He will often walk the store to make sure everyone is doing what they’re supposed to be doing. On this day in particular, I happen to be out of my aisle both times he walks the store.)

Supervisor: “[My name], why were you out of your aisle twice in one shift?”

Me: “I had to use the restroom.”

Supervisor: “Both times?”

Me: “Yes, sir. Is that a problem?”

Supervisor: “Not really, but do you think you could limit the amount of times you run to the ladies’ room?”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but that might not be possible. You see, being the only girl on the crew I have to deal with an issue that no one else has to deal with. And because of this issue, I will often have to use the restroom every few hours or so. I really don’t want to go into the details since they are rather personal and private. Do you still have a problem with me using the restroom more than once per shift?”

Supervisor: *pale and uncomfortable* “No, it’s fine!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!