Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pills For Thrills Don’t Work On Tills

| Right | October 9, 2010

A customer comes up to the register angry and acting pretty drunk.

Customer: “I bought this purse from you guys, and whenever I go to a store the alarm goes off! You need to fix it!”

Me: “Ma’am, we’ve removed the sensor when you purchased it. You should be fine. It must be something inside your purse.”

Customer: “No! It’s the purse! D*** fix it!”

Me: “Ma’am, you really need to calm down. Our door alarm didn’t go off when you entered the store.”

Customer: “That’s because it only happens at other stores!”

Me: “Well, the only other option is to take your purse apart. I don’t think you want to do that. Are you sure you don’t have any prescription drugs or CDs in there? Those can sometimes trigger the alarm.”

Customer: “I have pills, but they’re not exactly prescription.”

Awkward silence before the customer realizes what they have said.

Customer: “F*** you. I’m not going to jail for this!” *storms out*


This story is part of the Customers-Who-Will-Die-On-Their-Hill-themed roundup!

Read the next Customers-Who-Will-Die-On-Their-Hill roundup story!

Read the Customers-Who-Will-Die-On-Their-Hill-themed roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!