Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Can’t Get Ovary It

| Working | September 2, 2015

(I have a huge ovarian cyst to be removed and I feel worried, even though I try not to show it. The surgeons need to know precisely how it looks and there’s no MRI equipment in my hospital so I’m having an MRI scan in another hospital. Everything goes smoothly. Then a doctor shows me my results.)

Doctor: “You see? Your cyst is nearly 8 inches long!”

Me: “Yes, I know.”

Doctor: “It’s huge! You need it to be removed!”

Me: “I know. I’m going to show the images to my doctor.”

Doctor: “You don’t seem to understand: your cyst is abnormally big. You need surgery as soon as possible!”

Me: “Yes, I know. The surgeon who’ll remove it told me she needs MRI images, so can I please go home with my results now?”

Doctor: “You should worry.”

Me: “Will the cyst disappear faster if I worry?”

(Captain Obvious, I mean, the doctor let me leave with my images. I gave the cyst a funny nickname because I wanted something to joke about and make the nursing staff smile, even though I was worried. I had surgery shortly afterwards. It was painful and I had an ovary removed with my cyst but I’m fine now.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!