Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Phoned His Head But The Line Is Down

| Working | February 6, 2015

Customer: “I’m looking for headphones. Do you know any good brands?”

Worker: “None of our headphones work here.”

Customer: “Wait, what?”

Worker: “None of them work. They’re all broken at the moment.”

Customer: “What do you mean none of them work? I saw lots of headphones back there. One of them is bound to work. I just want to make sure I’m getting the best brand.”

Worker: “Well, none of these headphones work here. I recommend going to a different store. There’s another one in [Location].”

Customer: “Okay, but this seems a little odd here. I came here before for video games music, laptops, and movies. You guys always have enough of those appliances.”

Worker: “I know it sounds strange but I don’t know what else to tell you. These headphones don’t work. In fact we barely ever have working headphones. I try to tell the manager but he tells me that they work fine. But, when I try them, I can’t get any of them to work, ever. I read the instructions and manuals but they are completely useless and don’t help at all.”

Customer: “Okay, I’ll just go to the other branch. Is it all right if you recommend some brands for me to try out at least?”

Worker: “I told you literally none of the brands I’m familiar with work.”

Customer: “Can you at least tell me the popular brands people often buy?”

Worker: “Well the most popular brands are AT&T, Verizon, Samsung Galaxy phones, the IPhone 6 and IPhone 6+, and Blackberries. Those headphones usually sell the best…”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!