Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

PEBMAC

, , , , | Right | February 16, 2009

(A lady comes in to buy an iMac computer. After leaving, she calls me thirty minutes later.)

Me: “Yes, ma’am, how may I help you?”

Customer: “I thought these things came with a monitor? You told me it had a monitor.”

Me: “Yes, ma’am, it’s one big monitor with a keyboard and mouse.”

Customer: “Well this one doesn’t have one.”

Me: Um… it’s the big black square on the front.”

Customer: “There is NO big black square on here.”

Me: “What do you mean? The whole machine is just a monitor; it’s the big black square above the CD Slot and speakers.”

Customer: “There is NO big black square. There are no speakers. You told me it came with a monitor.”

Me: “Ma’am… the whole computer is just a monitor with speakers and a CD drive built-in. Spin it around; it’s the big black square on the front.”

(I can hear her turning the machine around and around, and she starts getting angry with me.)

Customer: “Listen, there is no big black square, there are no speakers, and there is no slot for a CD.”

Me: “Ma’am… do you have the computer face down on your desk?”

(I can hear a big clunk as she flips the computer upright on the desk.)

Customer: “Um… I have to go now.” *click*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!