Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Past The Night’s Watch

| Right | September 9, 2013

(To prevent anyone from sneaking into the park, the area is surrounded by an 8-10 foot high wall. I’m working at the season-pass entrance, when a customer approaches me.)

Customer: “Uh… a few teenagers just jumped the wall.”

(I stare blankly at her, as in my entire time I’ve worked at the park I’ve never heard of anyone getting over that wall.)

Me: “I’m sorry?”

Customer: “The wall. I saw three people climb over the wall: two guys and a girl in their early twenties.”

Me: “Uh, thank you for telling me. I’ll scan your pass and inform security once you’re through.”

Customer: “Hey, what’s behind that wall anyways?”

(I think for a moment, before I remember that the Employee Area has a small gate that leads into a small grassy area behind the wall. If anyone jumped the wall, they would have no possible way to go but through that gate, essentially right into a congregation of 10-20 employees on their break and security’s lap.)

Me: “Oh my god! It’s the employee patio!”

(Sure enough, two security guards escort two guys and a girl in their twenties out of my entrance. The guys look giddy, like the whole thing is a joke, while the girl is holding her hand to her forehead, attempting to hide her face. One of the guys grins at me.)

Guy One: “I’m sorry we tried.”

Guy Two: “I’m not!”

Girl: “Shut up both of you!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!