Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Parking Herself In Everyone’s Bad Books

, , , , | Right | January 1, 2020

(I come to a popular coffee shop for my morning caffeine and as soon as I enter, there is a woman berating the poor cashier. As far as I can tell, the issue seems to be over the fact that the particular sandwich she wants comes on a different type of bread than she wants. After several moments of complaining, she finally finishes her order and moves to the side to wait and the police officer in front of me and I order quickly. After placing an order, the following exchange happens when an employee of a fast food place next door comes inside:)

Employee: “Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, but some woman parked in our drive-thru and came in here.”

Officer: “She parked in the drive-thru?”

(About this time, the entitled woman quickly exits the shop.)

Officer: “Yeah, I think that was her car. She’s having a really bad day but I think she’s going to move it.”

(The employee thanks him and goes back. A few minutes later, she re-enters.)

Officer: “So, you parked in their drive-thru and now I see that you parked in a handicapped spot?”

Entitled Woman: “Yeah, I am handicapped; I just haven’t put the sticker up yet.”

Officer: “Well, you need to make sure that you put that up or there’s gonna be a problem.”

Entitled Woman: “I have one so don’t worry about it!”

Officer: “I am worried about it.”

Entitled Woman: “You’re not making any money off of me today!”

Officer: “I don’t make any money off of anybody!”

(At this point, she left, but it wasn’t over yet; she came back inside to ask for an application, of all things, and then to harass them about an outlet, and at the condiment station which is right by where I’m sitting, she made some snide remark about them being cheap. Lady, if you’re looking for a job, you’re going exactly the wrong way about it!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!