Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Paid Top Dollar For The Bottom

, , | Right | June 24, 2019

(My mom and I have double-booked with the same hair stylist because I need to have my hair colored. I’m sitting in the hall about eight feet from where my mom is having her hair cut while my dye processes when a woman barges in.)

Client: “You need to redo my hair!”

Stylist: “As you can see, I’m currently with two other clients. If you go back to the reception desk, the receptionist can make you an appointment for another time.”

Client: “No! You will fix your mistake! I specifically asked for permanent color and look!” *points at outgrown roots* “I have grey at the top!”

Stylist: “Yes, it looks like your hair has grown; it has been a month since I last saw you. Like I said, you can make an appointment—”

Client: “No! My hair doesn’t grow from the roots! It grows from the bottom! You’re lying! I want my money back!”

Stylist: “Uh… No. Everyone’s hair grows from the roots. Like I said before, I am with two other clients that have been double-booked. If you want to argue this out, please wait outside.”

(The woman eventually had to be escorted out by the owner of the salon – a sixty-year-old man – because she just kept screaming that her hair grows from the bottom and everyone was lying.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!