Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Only A Little Wrong

, , , , , | Related Right | July 15, 2022

I am at the store and witness this interaction between a mother and a young girl probably around six or so. The mom is pushing the cart with the girl walking beside her. They are next to a large, stacked display of products.

Mom: “[Girl] can you grab us a box of [product], please?”

Girl: “Okay!”

The little girl then goes to grab the box at the very bottom of the display.

Mom: “Stop!”

The little girl stops.

Mom: “Let’s think this through. What will happen when you pull that one out?”

Girl: “Then the one above it will fall.”

Mom: “Right, and if that happens, then?”

Girl: “Then they all fall and that makes a mess.”

Mom: “If we make a mess, then what happens?”

Girl: “Then we have to clean up.”

Mom nods. Then, the girl thinks for a moment before quickly pulling out the bottom box. As predicted, it falls and makes a mess.

The mom just looks surprised for a second.

Mom: “Why did you do that?”

Girl: “I’m little. I thought I might have been wrong.”

After she got over her surprise, the mom just laughed and helped the little girl put the display back.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!