Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

One Extra-Large Batch Of Coal, Coming Up!

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: Its_Sasha | December 22, 2021

I am browsing in a store, coming up near the register, when I hear a feminine voice starting to rise. Feeling nosy, I hang around to listen to the drama.

Customer: “But you have to have it in stock. Your website says that you do!”

Employee: “The website isn’t always accurate. It’s better to call the store.”

Customer: “But I neeeeed [item]. Where else can I get it?”

Employee: “You could probably get it at another store?”

Customer: “I don’t want to go to another store!”

The manager hears this and walks over.

Manager: “Hi! Can I help you?”

Customer: *Turns to the manager* “I need [item], but she says you don’t have stock!”

Manager: “Unfortunately, it’s a very popular item and we sold out quite quickly.”

Customer: “Well, where else can I get one?”

Manager: “You might be able to find one at another store.”

Customer: “I won’t go to another store! I want it at this store!”

Manager: “We could order it in for you.”

Customer: “How long will that take?”

Manager: “Right now, about two weeks.”

Customer: “That’s not going to work. I need this f****** item for my kids for Christmas!”

Manager: “Please keep your voice to reasonable levels.”

Customer: “F*** YOU! I’LL YELL IF I WANT TO! YOU’RE BEING STUPID!”

The security guard is already en route but hurries over with this.

Security Guard: “I’m rescinding your right to shop here. Please leave the store.”

Customer: “No, I want my item.”

Security Guard: “Leave, now.”

The customer goes quiet for a moment and then spins on her heel and storms away quickly.

Customer: *Looking back* “I’m going to call corporate. I know a high-up manager there. I swear to God, I’ll—”

BANG!

The woman didn’t see that the door was slow opening and promptly walked into it. Multiple people start to laugh, including the security guard. The employee is hiding her face. The manager is going through a titanic struggle to keep composure.

The customer makes the decision then to turn around and start swearing at the people who are laughing.

Customer: “Shut up, shut up! All of you! I’m going to sue this store. You’re all going to be jobless by Christmas Day!”

She turns to walk out the door, not realising that, by this point, she is behind the sensor range, and walks into the closed door. She lets out a scream of rage and starts pounding on the door. No one can hold back this time. Seeing someone storm into a closed door twice in a row is beyond hilarious. Everyone who is watching is howling with laughter.

Customer: “Open! Open! You f****** c**t, open!”

The security guard walked forward and waved to the sensor, making the door open. The woman let out another scream and stormed out.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!