Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

On A Winning Streak

| Learning | April 14, 2013

(There is a kid in my class who is known for being a class clown. Because we live in a town with two colleges, we get a student teacher from January through April. This year, our teacher is a very attractive young female who the class clown has a crush on.)

Student Teacher: “Guys, I’m disappointed. I warned you that this was a very difficult paper to write. Over half of my last class failed because of my 10-point rule. It’s worth 200 points, so it is a huge part of your grade. I expected better.”

(My entire class starts freaking out as she passes out the papers.)

Class Clown: *repeating* “Please, please let me pass—”

(He stops as he sees his paper: a nice, big score of 180.)

Class Clown: “Excuse me.”

(The class clown stands up and takes off his shirt.)

Student Teacher: “Whoa! What do you think you’re doing?!”

Class Clown: “I am going streaking in the hallway. Bye.”

(My student teacher was too embarrassed to stop him. He was quickly stopped by the school officer, who was luckily right outside!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!