Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

On A New Head Standing With The Teacher

| Learning | May 9, 2015

(My science teacher is not very good at handling errant students. Recently he just gives up in various ways. The following is one such situation. Note that the teacher is at least fifty years old.)

Teacher: “So, this six simple machines are the lever, inclined plane—”

Student #1: “I don’t understand any of this.”

Teacher: “That’s because you don’t listen! Now go back to reading your book.”

Student #1: “I don’t listen because I don’t understand it.”

Whole Class: *face-palm*

Student #2: “I don’t understand it either.”

Teacher: “We’re reviewing right now, so—”

Student #2: “But what’s—”

Teacher: “Aaargh!” *throws his textbook down* “You know I can do a headstand?!”

(The teacher then proceeds to do this. The class collectively oohs and ahhs. Panting, the teacher jumps up and challenges a girl known for having taken gymnastics to a cartwheel contest.)

Teacher: “Hey, [Tall Student], come cartwheel with us! I want to see your legs get stuck in the ceiling!”

Student #3: “Guys, I think we broke Mr. [Teacher].”

(We watched him do cartwheels for the rest of the class. Many of us consider it the best class we ever had with that teacher.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!