Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Will Have To Address This Issue

| Learning | June 25, 2015

(I’m attempting to put my dorm room up for rent for the summer, using the university’s official page to do so. However, I can’t find my address in the drop-down list provided. I head to the On-Campus Housing office to sort things out.)

On-Campus Housing: “Oh, this is about your dorm? You want Off-Campus Housing.”

Me: “But I live On Campus…”

On-Campus Housing: “Yeah, you’ll have to go to them. They’re in [bottom floor of another on-campus dorm building].”

(I head over.)

Me: “Yeah, my address isn’t listed in the drop-down menu.”

Off-Campus Housing: “And you’re sure it’s your correct address?”

Me: “I’ve been getting mail to that address for eight months now, and my contract says [address].”

Off-Campus Housing: “Well, your official address is actually [different number on adjacent street].”

Me: “My official address isn’t the one listed on my legally binding contract, signed eight months ago, and at which I’ve been getting mail?”

Off-Campus Housing: “Correct. Is there anything else we can help you with?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!