Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Of The Persuasion Not To Insult Asian

| Friendly | November 27, 2015

(I am out to dinner with my family for a special occasion. We decide to go to this one Italian restaurant at the mall, which is a popular spot for teenagers. We are seated with two other small families next to the largest table in the restaurant, which is occupied by about 20-high-school seniors. For ten minutes, we complain to each other about how they’re the LOUDEST people we’ve ever heard in a restaurant.)

Teenager #1: *mumble mumble*

(Points to another patron in the restaurant, and the entire group bursts out with laughter.)

Teenager #2: “Hey, look, it’s [Asian friend]’s dad!”

(The girl points to the father of an Asian family sitting next to them, and they burst out laughing once again. The father, noticeably buff and tough-looking, gets fed up instantly.)

Father: *stands up and slams hand on the table* “You think it’s f****** funny?!? You think it’s funny just cause I’m f****** Asian that I’m his dad?”

Teenager #1: “Sorry, man, we were just—”

Father: “Don’t give me that f****** bull-s***! You stupid kids are the loudest people in the f****** restaurant! Shut the f*** up, and don’t you dare say that kinda racist s*** about me!”

(At this point, the entire restaurant is completely silent, the teenagers are scared stiff, and there are at least three employees just standing there in awe at what’s happening.)

Father: *walking back over to his table, still pissed* “I swear, just shut the f*** up. Say any more stupid racist s*** and I’ll f****** beat your a**.”

(The entire table was completely silent for the next hour. Everyone in the restaurant, including the employees, were grateful to the man for shutting the teenagers up!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!